Home » useful hints
- When you visit churches and the Vatican Musiums you should be dressed appropriately.
- Water from the “nasoni”, which means “big nose”, or these are thenumberless street fountains, widespread in the city, distribute drinking water.
- Restaurants and cafes near the main monuments are often quite expensive and generally don’t offer the best cuisine.
- The price is different if you have your cup of coffee being served on a table (higher) or you have it standing.
- Tips are “very well accepted” in restaurants, taxis.
- In many restaurants on the menu you can read “coperto”, which means that you’ll pay about 3-4 euros per person for the service.